10 Realistic Ways to Encourage Your Visitors to Stay
If you have just started your online business or website, then you are probably realizing how important your visitors are. In fact, other than the income you are to make, your visitors should probably be treated with equal importance. This means that if you are thinking about your income, you should also think about your visitors as often as possible because without them, you wouldn’t really have a successful online venture. Here are 10 realistic ways to encourage your visitors to stay glued to your business.
- Find your niche and focus on it. In order to avoid confusion and to avoid confusing your visitors too, see to it that you pursue a specific focus for your business. Instead of jumping from one niche to another, it would be much better for you to stick to your guns, excel at it, and find consistent and loyal visitors from there.
- Make your business interesting. Remember to always think out of the box when it comes to your business. Avoid becoming a copycat and make sure that your business is unique from your website, to your products or services, and even in terms of prices.
- Be different but avoid being a non-conformist. Think about your competition. For sure there are a lot of competition out there especially since your business is taking place online where you wouldn’t exactly need a huge capital. These being the case, make sure to be different from your competitors, but not so different that your business becomes un-relatable.
- Offer perks and promos. One of the things that customers and visitors are always looking for are some perks and promos. If you have loyal customers, why not start a loyalty program or something like that wherein they would be rewarded with free items or huge discounts.
- Speaking of discounts, especially if you are selling products, offer yearly or seasonal discounts. The more discounts you offer, the more customers will you attract. Remember though that you are not to price your items too low just to be able to get visitors.
- Always think of new ventures. After a few months into your online business, why not think of something new to add to the cart. This way, your visitors wouldn’t get bored and would definitely be encouraged to stay glued to your website and business.
- Advertise. A lot of people forget the importance of advertising. You can actually take great advantage of it especially since your business is online. The more you advertise, the more people will find your website, and the more visitors you will get.
- Take advantage of some social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. When you are able to tie up with these sites, you will have a greater rate at becoming even more public. Remember, almost everyone has their own facebook account these days.
- Free shipping! Selling products? Always ship free of charge to places that are just near you. Don’t take advantage of using this tool as an added means of generating income.
- Think of your visitors and what they want and relate this to what you can actually do. The more you do this, the more likely would you be able to reach directly towards your target visitors and encourage them to stay as well.